Thursday 12 January 2012

Why the heck did I buy that? #1: OPI Fiercely Fiona = FAIL



Being an OPI groupie I couldn't help but pick this up when I saw it for about four measly pounds in TK Maxx. There is just something so alluring about the big chunky bottles that makes me see in tunnel vision whenever I spot them in a shop. Unfortunately this "skill" has it's disadvantages i.e. I buy really ugly colours purely because they are OPI. I know I know I know, I hang my head in shame.

Fiercely Fiona (from the 2010 Shrek collection, the name gives it away no?) is a greeny yellow that instantly conjures up images of hospital walls, bodily fluids and disease. Oh, and it looks terrible on, almost as if your nails are ill with jaundice. I wish I could say something positive like "this might look great on tanned skin for summer" but well, it won't. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment